This website and the mobile app Pray With Me aims to provide help and assistance with:
- Learning how to perform your daily salats
- How to perfect your daily salats
- How to improve the pronunciation of the Arabic surahs (verses) recited during salat (particularly important when Arabic is not your first language)
- Knowledge and information about how different salats are prayed, Eid salats, Jummah salat (Friday prayer), Janazzah salat, Tahajjud salat,
- Preparation for salat (ablutions) Wudu and Ghushl with illustrations
- The mobile app provides you will most of this information on the move, and works as a is like having your own personal teacher, parent or Imam to lead the salat and for you to follow and perform that salat**, the difference being that Pray With Me recites, at an audible level, those parts that are normally recited in silence so aids in learning
- Suitable for all ages; kids, teens, adults, the elderly
- Ideal for reverts (converts) to Islam
- Especially useful for those with have difficulty remembering verses and surah's of any length.
This app is not meant to be used as a replacement to the prescribed sunnah of how salat is performed. Only to be used as a teaching/learning tool.